Thursday, September 13, 2012

Oy vey

Irony ... it just hit me that my last post, entitled ,"Errors, errors, errors, was nine days ago on the 5th.  With that kind of a title, you may be thinking that I'm hiding my head in shame!

Actually, it was a good thing I did post on the 5th - the same day I had a physical and received a tetanus shot.  No big deal ... I've had one before with no issues ... but this time my slightly older body decided to react the next day.  Long story short is that I slept a lot (101° does that to me) and ended up missing the annual Church Family reunion on Saturday. 

Maybe I should have just kept sleeping though ... 'cause Sunday afternoon I pulled a back muscle.  I should know better than to do something so strenuous as bending over slightly to reach into a drawer for my blow dryer! 

For some reason, my creative genius doesn't seem to work when my back hurts so I've been silent here on the blog front.  Although there is one plus to being down with my back - extra time for genealogy! 

My search for more errors and inconsistencies has continued and sure enough, I found more things to fix.  I'll be updating the website either later tonight or sometime tomorrow.  Keep your eyes open!

No comments: