Friday, September 30, 2011

Website Additions

Just finished uploading a new version of my West Virginia Heritage website a little bit ago - check out the Recent Updates for a summary of the additions and updates.  Some of the new info includes:
  • More "cemetery people"
  • Occupations/employment
  • Residence info for some persons
  • 1870 federal census info for Anderson Clark family in Kansas

Bear in mind that I'm continually working on cleanup of my info which leads to new inclusions, so the Recent Updates may not catch all of the changes in detail, but it will give you most of them.

I've decided to finish cleaning up my census data for the people who are already on the website before I add any more people.  I'll try to do better at keeping the blog updated with my progress!

No comments: