Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Website Is Coming Faster Than I Thought It Would

In fact, the website is actually here!  Or maybe I should say it's there since it is separate from this blog.  Where is there???  The website, which I titled West Virginia Heritage is located at wv-heritage.com.

I'm still working out a few kinks ... and I have to admit that I didn't get it all as cleaned up as I thought I would.  That means you may find some places where it looks like something is missing - and you'll probably be right!  Once I get those sections fixed, I'll make the "official" announcement here and on facebook that the site is good to go.

Go ahead and take a peek - there's a lot more to come, but I've crossed the biggest hurdle just getting the site up and running. And I thought I had made progress when I did yesterday's post.  Ha!