Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Henry Church and Hannah Keine

If you read my last post, you'll be glad to know that my backwards trek through my database has progressed from person ID# 1644 to 1526.  Is it appropriate to say I progressed when I'm actually moving backward???  Hmmm.

Well, whatever it should be called, it's a little slower than I had hoped, but hopefully it is worth the wait.  I've done a lot of work on my pages for Henry "Old Hundred" Church and his wife, Hannah Keine, the founders of Hundred, West Virginia.  I updated the info about their births to include more about my thoughts regarding some of the various alternatives that I have found.  I hope you'll check them out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for all the information on your wvheritage blog. I am a descendant of Henry Church/Hannah Keine; their daughter Elizabeth married David Bland. May I copy the portrait of Hannah Keine to share with my niece, who is just beginning to show an interest in genealogy? My email address is twomeadowsfarm2004@yahoo.com.
Susan Bland Drake

Jo said...

Hi Susan,
Glad you're enjoying the blog ... check out my website at wv-heritage.com if you haven't already for more info about Henry, Hannah, and their descendants. I'll contact you via email regarding use of Hannah's photo. ~Jo