Saturday, August 11, 2012

Website Additions

The folks at facebook are messing with my genealogy schedule.  They updated me to the new timeline format ... which has resulted in two evenings spent on facebook finessing my timeline.  Bummer.

Here's an update of my progress before facebook infringed on my time ... 

After reviewing the family of Samuel Lydick and Catherine Fair, I now have eight more people in my database:

I already had 10 children of Samuel & Catherine:  Jesse, Benjamin, Mary Ann, George Washington, Josiah, William, John, Levi, Samuel, and Oliver Perry.  I have now added:

I've also found three more grandchildren of Samuel & Catherine from two of their sons, Jesse and Oliver Perry:

Another son of Jesse Lydick and Jane Billiter:
Two more children of Oliver Perry and Mahala Harris

Leaving the Lydicks and looking back to my Anderson research, I have added a son of John Porter Allen and Margaret Elizabeth "Maggie" Anderson:

The next upload to my website will include the info I have for these nine new people - but I have a couple things I want to check out first.  I'm shooting for a Sunday upload, so stay tuned!

No comments: