Monday, August 20, 2012

Anderson Photos

I've been looking for military photos for my sister to display in her store during the Ohio Valley Cost of Freedom Tribute in Moundsville this week.  One that I'm taking is of David Anderson in his Civil War uniform.

Remember my Jesse Anderson post from a few days ago?  I mentioned having photos of three Andersons:  Rachel (Anderson) Aston, Maggie (Anderson) Allen and Dave Anderson - and I'd like to confirm whether or not they are siblings.  I won't repeat all the details, but thought it might be nice to add the photos here.

Here is Dave ... research leads me to believe that he is holding a cavalry sword in addition to the two pistols/revolvers he has tucked into his belt.



Here is the photo with both Maggie and Rachel.  They have their arms around each other, which seems indicative of a close relationship.



They certainly all three have rather square jaws.  Do you see a resemblance?

No comments: