Thursday, November 11, 2010

New Ventures

Here's to new ventures ... I've researched my family for close to 30 years.  First with paper records and later with a variety of genealogy programs to track the paper.  I now use The Master Genealogist (TMG), developed by Wholly Genes, Inc., to track and record my research.  Second Site, developed by John Cardinal as a companion product to TMG, is helping me clean up my data ... but the real beauty of Second Site is that it generates great web sites from data stored in TMG.  That gets the promos out of the way.

My goal for 2011 (perhaps an early New Years resolution?) is to finally create a web site for my family history and get it online ... a new venture.  In the mean time, I'm experimenting with this blog.  Here's to new ventures!

No comments: